Friday 16 August 2013

ARCH1390 - Week 3 Exercise - Assignment 1 Weekly Progress

Trial 1
This is the first model that I did during the tutorial. I just realize about the criteria of the building such as only one of your primitives may have a surface parallel to the ground plane, need to have wall thickness, the car need to cover from rain etc; hence my trial before was wrong. During the tutorial I try to make the model following all the criteria. I try to tilt the pyramid and the box and make the cylinder shape as the main entrance to the house.


Trial 2
This is my second trial during tutorial. I try to use the sphere as the master bedroom, however I need to re-think again, because sphere shape really waste a lot of space which is very important in this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment