Saturday 7 September 2013

ARCH1390 - Week 6 Assignment 1 Draft

Building 2 Floor plan

3D view (x-ray) 1

3D view (x-ray) 2

Building 3 floor plan

Section cut

This is my model when I did the Studio Critique on Friday. Basically I almost done for the house model just need to finish about the deliverables (schedule, volume, floor plan etc). Furthermore, I have not finished yet about the window, because i think the window in my house is just a few and i need to think more about it.

During the Studio Critique, Wesley give me suggestion about moving the box down a little bit, and see what happen with that, also about the height of the balcony of the master room, it need to be increase little bit (the standard is around 2 - 2.1 meters).

Lastly, this is the link to the youtube about the animation :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=454gqHgT0E0&feature=youtu.be

The animation is very blurry and i need to fix it for the final submission.


No comments:

Post a Comment